Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Eyes

A friend mentioned how he was attracted by Sadhguru's eyes - very powerful. True, his eyes are really magnetic. More than the normal times, when I saw him at Sathsangs or during BSP, it was FIRE. There was so much love, affection, care and something very intense about it.
Well, the reason I'm blogging this is not to write about Sadhguru - for many know it. If you have not seen him, then these last few lines would mean nothing. The reason I'm writing is because this friend mentioned that he finds my eyes also very powerful. Oh yeah, I thought to myself, he should have seen me when I am confused or upset. No one would even want to look at my eyes - they would be so dull.
I then told him that everybody's eyes have that charm and power, just that they cloud their eyes with their own thoughts. If we can go beyond those thoughts, we can see the true being. If only we can see it, there will be no fights or destruction in this world.

No comments: