Monday, December 07, 2009

Silence within

SILENCE - brings in more clarity and patience too. When I don't react to external situations immediately and just watch it all silently...wow!! it's such a wonderful way to handle life.

Over the last one month or so, I've been having issues at work. My bad health and the fact that I'm staying away from my team complicated it further. I just wanted to quit my job. Then I decided to be silent and not think about this for a while. One week - I just didn't react to any situation at work. I just did what had to be done. I just took my life as it came without thinking a lot. It was difficult in the beginning, but slowly after 2 days, I noticed that my mind started to calm down. And today, I handled all the situations very smoothly.

Thanks to Suresh, I came across this article today. It's wonderful when we can make this a reality.
http://www.lightworks.com/MonthlyAspectarian/2005/March/feature3.htm

2 comments:

Deepak said...

Danke!

ME said...

I think I understand what you mean :-)
Cannot deny one bit either!
Take care.